The innovative soul of the Company results from the strengthening of a family tradition that has been able to evolve and envisage its future through constant investments in technologically advanced production facilities and in qualified personnel.
|1969||Foundation year. Battista Morandini founds Forgiatura Morandini. Core activities: forging and power hammer forging.The Company sets in Cividate Camuno, province of Brescia, its definitive.|
|1978||The Company sets in Cividate Camuno, province of Brescia, its definitive headquarters. The first 1000 ton press starts out its production activity.|
|1988||The new 3000 ton press is installed. Medium-large size forgings can now be produced. The Company growth in the petrochemical and power generation industry starts.|
|1990||Through a transfer of property the forging tradition is transmitted from the founder to his sons.
The building of the new 7,000 t. press allows the Company to manufacture large size.
|2007||The building of the new 7,000 t. press allows the Company to manufacture large size forgings (up to 150 tons per piece).|
|2011||Installation of a ring mill for the production of rings with a maximum diameter of 8 meters and a maximum height of 4 meters.|
|2012||Alessandro Morandini is the sole owner of Forgiatura Morandini. His sons Maurizio and Andrea support him and actively contribute to the Company growth and enhancement.|
|2016||A new 16,000 t press with integrated rail-bound manipulator and a lifting power of 300 t have been fully implemented. The completion of this new production plant allows the Company to enlarge to 360° the forging manufacture, by further boosting the Company expansion into the international markets.|
|2021||A new machine shop equipped for the machining of large-sized, heavy forgings has been completed and is fully operational.|