History overview

The innovative soul of the Company results from the strengthening of a family tradition that has been able to evolve and envisage its future through constant investments in technologically advanced production facilities and in qualified personnel.
 
1969  Foundation year. Battista Morandini founds Forgiatura Morandini. Core activities: forging and power hammer forging.The Company sets in Cividate Camuno, province of Brescia, its definitive.
1978 The Company sets in Cividate Camuno, province of Brescia, its definitive headquarters. The first 1000 ton press starts out its production activity.
1988 The new 3000 ton press is installed. Medium-large size forgings can now be produced. The Company growth in the petrochemical and power generation industry starts.
1990 Through a transfer of property the forging tradition is transmitted from the founder to his sons.
The building of the new 7,000 t. press allows the Company to manufacture large size.
2007 The building of the new 7,000 t. press allows the Company to manufacture large size forgings (up to 150 tons per piece).
2011 Installation of a ring mill for the production of rings with a maximum diameter of 8 meters and a  maximum height of 4 meters.
2012 Alessandro Morandini is the sole owner of Forgiatura Morandini. His sons Maurizio and Andreasupport him and actively contribute to the Company growth and enhancement.

 

New projects, new horizons:

The Company employs 156 people. A new 16,000 t press with integrated rail-bound manipulator and a lifting power of 300 t are the latest investments. The completion of this new production plant allows the Company to enlarge to 360° the forging manufacture, by further boosting the Company expansion into the international markets. 

Cerca...